3. Information that We Share with Third Parties
We will not share any PII that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below: a) Information Shared with Our Services Providers
. We may engage third-party service providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party service providers have access to your PII only for the purpose of performing Services on our behalf. We may share your PII and any necessary payment information, such as credit card number, expiration date and billing address, with our payment processing Services providers in order to complete transactions that are initiated through the Services. b) Information Shared with other Third Parties
. We may share anonymized or aggregated data we collect from the use of the Services, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Services, market trends and other analysis that we create based on the information we receive from you and other users. We may also share Log Data information collected via Cookies, Web Beacons, and Log Data with our attribution and remarketing providers. c) Information Shared with Web Analytics and/or Advertising Services Providers
. We may use certain tools offered by Facebook, Inc. ("Facebook") that enable it to collect or receive information about actions users take on:
e) Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions
- our Mobile Application and other mobile applications, in order to provide measurement Services, targeted ads and other services. For more information regarding the collection and use of such information by Facebook, please refer to the Facebook Data Policy.
. Information that we collect from our users, including PII, is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your PII, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
f) Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others
. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate:
e) Your Options
- to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas);
- to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and
- to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
. Your options regarding these uses vary, but include:
- Access Rights. Fueltime will comply with an individual's requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law.
- Location Information. If you initially permit the collection of this information, you can later disable it by changing the location settings on your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Service. Additionally, disabling our app's collection of precise location from your device will not limit our ability to collect your trip location information from a Driver's device, nor our ability to derive the approximate location from your IP address.
- Contact Information. You may have the option to opt out of transmitting contact information depending upon and subject to the abilities and authorizations of your mobile operating platform.
- Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.